Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cas No:||552-89-6||Chemical Name:||2-Nitrobenzaldehyde|
|Purity:||99.5%min (GC)||Application:||Raw Material For The Production Of High-grade Dye Disperse Yellow E-3g.|
2-Nitrobenzaldehyde has a wide range of USES:
1. 2-Nitrobenzaldehyde is the raw materials for the production of Nitropyridine, Nimodipine, Nisodipine and other cardiovascular drugs.
2. 2-Nitrobenzaldehyde is an important raw materials for the synthesis of new plant growth regulator Ethylchlozate.
3. 2-Nitrobenzaldehyde can be used to prepare o-nitrostyrene and o-nitrocinnamic acid series products
4. In the dye industry, 2-Nitrobenzaldehyde is the raw material for the production of high-grade dye disperse yellow e-3g.
5. The o-aminobenzaldehyde obtained by reducing its nitrogroup to amino group is used in the synthesis of quinoline cyclic drugs.
Description of 2-Nitrobenzaldehyde:
2-nitrobenzaldehyde, also known as o-nitrobenzaldehyde, CAS: 552-89-6; It is Pale yellow to yellow crystalline powder. Melting point is 43-44 degree centigrade. Boiling point is 153 degree centigrade (3.1kPa). It will evaporate with steam, have benzaldehyde fragrance. It is soluble in ethanol, ether, benzene, slightly soluble in water, flash point >110℃, and violently reacts with pyrrole.
Formula structure of 2-Nitrobenzaldehyde:
Product description of 2-Nitrobenzaldehyde:
Chemical name: 2-Nitrobenzaldehyde
Formula weight: 151.12
CAS NO.: 552-89-6
Physical property of 2-Nitrobenzaldehyde:
|Appearance||Pale yellow to yellow crystalline powder|
|Purity (%)||99.5 min (GC)|
|Moisture (%)||0.3 max|
|Max individual impurity (%)||0.2 max|
Packing and storage of 2-Nitrobenzaldehyde:
25kgs fiber drum net with plastic bag inner, Keep in a tightly closed container, stored in a cool, dry, ventilated area and protected from light.
Shelf life of 2-Nitrobenzaldehyde:
At least 2 years when stored in sealed packing under above mentioned conditions.