Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||FTR Is A New Lightweight Foaming Elastomeric Composite Material Which Is A Kindly Of Thermoplastic Foaming Rubber.||Feature:||Excellent Wear Resistance: DIN Is Less Than 200mm3.|
|Characteristic:||Excellent Winding Resistance Performance: - 20 ℃ Folding More Than 60000 Times||Advantage:||Super Light Specific Density: 0.65-0.8g/cm3.|
|Eco-friendly:||Confirm ROHS Standard And Can Be Recyclable And Cyclic Utilization.|
rubber molding compound,
synthetic thermoplastic material
Foaming thermalplastic rubber FTR- ultra - light injection rubber , lightweight thermoplastic rubber
FTR is a new lightweight foaming elastomeric composite material which is a kindly of thermoplastic foaming rubber. The product has excellent performance and can be molded by injection molding.
FTR has characteristic of low density, high elastic, comfortable, feel good, the appearance color is even, no flow pattern, the surface matte, the fog surface effect is good. The end products can achieve high quality and smooth appearance without spraying. And it can be recycled 100%. It is a new kind of eco-friendly sole material.
|Features of foaming thermoplastic rubber FTR||Excellent matte surface effect (no spraying)|
|Excellent wear resistance: DIN is less than 200mm3.|
|Excellent winding resistance performance: - 20 ℃ folding more than 60000 times|
|Super light specific density: 0.65-0.8g/cm3.|
|Has strong rubber texture, high elasticity and comfortable.|
|The processing performance is excellent, it can be molding by the disk injection molding machine.|
|It is completely eco-friendly and can be recyclable and cyclic utilization.|
Sports sole material
1. Now I think I don't want to say a lot of people in the shoes, which is the bottom of the PHYLON, and the bottom of the EVA. In fact, both of them belong to the same property category (engineering plastic), but why do they have different names? PHYLON originated in the United States, the earliest shoes bottom are called PHYLON, not in the EVA bottom and bottom in the PHYLON, then with the development of the footwear products, in Taiwan and South Korea, some of the big brand footwear factory source for product research and development, in the end of the name of the points more systematic, have we now call EVA in the bottom. Now I'm going to talk a little bit about the difference between the bottom of the EVA and the bottom of the PHYLON.
The most common base in the shoe is the bottom of PHYLON, and the biggest feature of PHYLON is light, flexible and has a good cushionability. PHYLON is called a secondary foaming. The bottom of EVA is also very light, but the cushioning performance and elasticity is far less than that of PHYLON, which is much lower than PHYLON, which is called a foaming at the bottom of EVA. They have the same attributes, and the reason for the difference in performance is that PHYLON is a secondary foaming and EVA is a blister.
(1) a foaming: when the material is injected into the mold, the bottom of the shoe is called a foaming, which is the bottom of EVA shoes.
(2) secondary foaming: after injecting the material into the mold, the bottom of the shoe is called secondary foaming, which is the bottom of the common PHYLON. The hardness of PHYLON is also controlled by temperature. The higher the temperature is, the higher the density of PHYLON is, and the harder it is. The smaller the naturally occurring PHYLON, the softer and softer it is, so the quality of the shoe is not measured in terms of weight or hardness.
Burned in the bottom: (3) package cloth fabric and burned in the bottom and a bottom of PHYLON, but the design feeling of the whole of the designer in order to pursue a shoe-making technology, the best example of this is that the shoes in the bottom and the shoe body with the same kind of fabric, the combination of the whole, makes the shoe body and sole is also a bright spot on the shoes production process. To achieve this process is to use the selected fabric to wrap the formed PHYLON bottom, and in the mold high temperature burn, it becomes the LB1 that we see that the cloth surface texture of the shoe bottom.
2. Base of PU: in addition to the bottom of PHYLON and the base of EVA, the base of PU is also very common. The biggest advantage of the bottom of PU is that the elasticity and toughness are better.
3. Bottom of the bag: many of the shoes are now built in the inner bottom structure, also known as the bottom of the bag. Like the familiar T - MAC series, NIKE FengPa series are belong to the bottom of the package structure, the bottom of the package from outwardly composed of outsole and upper two most, but the structure or bottoms, and shoes in the bottom surface of three parts, just wrapped in the bottom in the inside of the instep.