Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||FTR Is A New Lightweight Foaming Elastomeric Composite Material Which Is A Kindly Of Thermoplastic Foaming Rubber.||Feature:||Excellent Wear Resistance: DIN Is Less Than 200mm3.|
|Characteristic:||Excellent Winding Resistance Performance: - 20 ℃ Folding More Than 60000 Times||Advantage:||Super Light Specific Density: 0.65-0.8g/cm3.|
|Eco-friendly:||Confirm ROHS Standard And Can Be Recyclable And Cyclic Utilization.|
Foaming thermalplastic rubber FTR- ultra - light injection rubber , lightweight thermoplastic rubber
FTR is a new lightweight foaming elastomeric composite material which is a kindly of thermoplastic foaming rubber. The product has excellent performance and can be molded by injection molding.
FTR has characteristic of low density, high elastic, comfortable, feel good, the appearance color is even, no flow pattern, the surface matte, the fog surface effect is good. The end products can achieve high quality and smooth appearance without spraying. And it can be recycled 100%. It is a new kind of eco-friendly sole material.
|Features of foaming thermoplastic rubber FTR||Excellent matte surface effect (no spraying)|
|Excellent wear resistance: DIN is less than 200mm3.|
|Excellent winding resistance performance: - 20 ℃ folding more than 60000 times|
|Super light specific density: 0.65-0.8g/cm3.|
|Has strong rubber texture, high elasticity and comfortable.|
|The processing performance is excellent, it can be molding by the disk injection molding machine.|
|It is completely eco-friendly and can be recyclable and cyclic utilization.|
Sports sole material
1. The material of outsole is simply the use of natural rubber or synthetic rubber.
(1) natural rubber: the advantage of natural rubber is that it is very soft, elastic and good, suitable for all kinds of sports, but the disadvantage is also obvious that it is not wear-resistant. Indoor sports shoes are made of natural rubber.
2. Synthetic rubber is divided into wear-resisting rubber, green rubber, air rubber, viscous rubber, hard rubber, and carbon rubber. (1) wear-resistant rubber: abrasion resistance and toughness of wear-resistant rubber are very good, so it is very durable. This rubber material is generally used on the base of tennis shoes.
(2) green rubber: also known as recycled rubber, this rubber base contains up to 10% of the recycled rubber. The main purpose is to protect the environment. (3) air rubber: rubber contains air, which has certain damping function, but it is not very wearable, and it is not widely used. (4) viscous rubber: viscoelastic rubber is characterized by its good flexibility, and is very anti-skid, which is commonly used in indoor sports shoes. (5) hard rubber: the hard rubber is the most comprehensive rubber in the material of the base rubber. It is tough, anti-skid and wear-resistant, and it is widely used. Multifunctional shoes and basketball shoes are mostly made of this kind of rubber.
(6) plus carbon rubber: in ordinary rubber added carbon element, make the rubber more tenacious wear-resisting, most running shoes to use this kind of rubber, and after running shoes soles, palm part will leave BRS letter, to indicate that USES carbon rubber sole.
3, rubber outsole: the sole is not common, the end of the raw materials is industrial glue, through mixer mixing, can again into a mold heating forming, its characteristic is soft and very slippery.